Tuesday, October 7, 2008

brain fry



After an amazing, exhausting, exhilarating weekend, my brain is on vacation. I'm up and about, but my brain has just decided to pull the bed sheets over it's head and tell the world to "go away".

Last night Tame Impala and Yeasayer played at Oxford Art Factory and it was the perfect remedy to the past week's adventures. I had a spare ticket which I couldn't seem to find a body for, which was disappointing considering it was such a fantastic show, but I entirely understood everyone's desires to stay in doors on the couch away from alcohol and watching a dvd.

But anyway, I digress. Brain dead: Biscuit mix.

A mix of psyche, kraut, ambient, disco it's perfect for days like today. Zone out.

Music 2 Brain 2 - Biscuit mix for Won Magazine [z share]

Track Listing:

1. Lucifer Rising Theme
2. Conrad Scnitzler – Gelb
3. Cluster & Eno – Fur Luise
4. Brian Eno – Slow water
5. Yello – Homer Hossa
6. Popol Vuh – In the realm of the shadow
7. Phantom Band – Relax
8. Kraftwerk – Ananas Symphonie
9. Harmonia – Kekse
10. Nine Circles – Deeply touched
11. La Dusseldorf – la dusseldorf
12. Throbbing gristle – Walkabout
13. Conrad Scnitzler – Gelb
14. Holger Czukay – Persian love

(Made for WON Magazine, Winter edition)

In case you haven't stumbled upon WON yet, the Melbourne street press is one of the best magazines available. My super talented friend Tom Jeppe is the Associate Editor and Photography Editor, and the most lovely publishing guru Chris Barton is Editor In Chief. Check it out here


No comments: