Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dan Black

Also, while we're talking Biggie (kinda)...
Despite the fact that he reminds me a little too much of Calvin Harris, I am nonetheless really liking this tune from the UK's fave new pop/dance/wooooonderkiddd Dan Black

Radio-friendly pop/dance cross-over acts aren't usually my thing, but I can't help myself with this tune! My shoulders start shaking, I start lip syncing the chorus, I open up blogger...

Blaqstarr just remixed his first single Yours - listen out for the Rye Rye yelp at the track's beginning!

'Yours' Dan Black (Blaqstarr remix)
Mp3 [z share]

Head to his Myspace to hear the original, and while you're there hang around for his cover of Biggie's HPNTZ which was released earlier this year as a limited edition 7"

Yours was released today on A&M/Interscope, and you can buy it now on iTunes

No comments: